Serving size1 serving
Total Fat (g)22.2
Saturated Fat (g)14.2
- 3/4 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 lb. apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven 350°F. Lightly grease an 8" square baking dish.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the oatmeal, coconut and cinnamon and stir to combine. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until crumb mixture is brown and the fruit bubbles.