Chocolate Oat Slices
Serving size1 slice
Total Fat (g)27
Saturated Fat (g)17
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups McCann's® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallows in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring continuously, until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Mix in the vanilla, McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal and coconut. Spread into an 8” square baking pan. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan. Cut into slices.