Serving size1 Slice
Total Fat (g)16
Saturated Fat (g)10
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal
- juice and finely chopped zest of 2 lemons
- juice and finely chopped zest of 1 orange
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add the flour and oatmeal and mix together to form a dough (it may be a bit crumbly).
- In a separate bowl, combine the juice and zest with the condensed milk.
- Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan and press about two thirds of the dough into the base.
- Next, spread the milk and juice mixture over the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining dough over the top like a streusel.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30-35 minutes until golden in color.
- When cool, cut into 1-inch squares.