Irish Oatmeal Cookies
Serving size1 Cookie
Total Fat (g)11
Saturated Fat (g)5
- 1-1/4 cups softened butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 3 cups McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal, raisins and walnuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of batter on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350°F. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire cooling rack.